Mittelberg Book Info? - Posted by Brian R

Posted by The human real estate investing library on February 20, 1999 at 02:54:55:

To quote the author himself, “In case you still don’t understand the title of this book, it simply means obtaining houses and all forms of real estate below market value, usually at forty to eighty percent below market, then repairing and decorating them for a quick sale and profit.” -p. 45 I think Vic is quite dazed from the smell of fresh paint as a result from his “decorating” projects. Brian, my friend, treat yourself to a happy meal instead.

Mittelberg Book Info? - Posted by Brian R

Posted by Brian R on February 19, 1999 at 18:41:22:

I just did a search on http://www.amazon.com for books related to flipping. The only match that I found was a book by Vic Mittelberg called House Flipping for Fun & Profit: Make Money the Easy Way.

Has anybody bought this book? Is it worthwhile? Does it provide any valuable info or is it just an inspirational type book?

Thanks in advance…

Re: Mittelberg Book Info? - Posted by bill

Posted by bill on June 21, 1999 at 18:29:56:

I have been to A Russ Whitney seminar. the material is presented in a logical fashion. see the Russ Whitney web page at russwhitney.com for further info.

Re: Mittelberg Book Info? - Posted by martin

Posted by martin on June 15, 1999 at 16:54:15:

Russ’s book is GREAT! Look it up on AMAZON. It’s called Building Wealth, by Russ Whitney. It was #2 on AMAZON"S best seller list a few months ago.

Re: Mittelberg Book Info? - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on February 21, 1999 at 20:05:31:

i bought it - SAVE your money.

It’s really about buying houses and rehabbing.

Absolutely NO meat.