MLS - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Rob FL on June 07, 1999 at 21:27:06:

Here is something I have used in the past:

Date xx, 199x

Dear Mr. & Mrs. lname,

I am sending you this letter to let you know that I might be interested in purchasing your property located at , Florida or any other properties that you might own. You may be transferred or need a bigger or smaller house. You may be having financial difficulties and risk losing your house. I am looking for houses that I can fix up to resell or that would make a good rental. I am specifically looking for houses that need a new roof, new air-conditioning, new electrical, new plumbing, or painting. No job is too large. Also, I can offer you full price if you are willing to sell on a rent to own basis or with seller financing. If you prefer, you can fill out the bottom portion of this letter and mail it to me at the above address. I will be in contact with you as soon as I hear back from you.

Sincerely,

Rob FL

________YES, I am interested in selling my property located at:

It is ( ) Occupied ( ) Vacant
Name:
My Address:
City: State: Zip:
Phone #: ( )
Any information about the property that you consider important:

We will contact you shortly after you return this.

MLS - Posted by Patrick

Posted by Patrick on June 07, 1999 at 20:20:00:

I have access to the MLS and would like to send letters to
“canceled” & “expired” listings. Does anyone have any success in doing so??? I need a letter that will get responses. I’ll take the time to hand write the envelopes but need a good paragraph or two to get some activity. Naturally, I’m looking for “owner financing” or L/O candidates. H E L P (if you please!!!)
Thanks in advance…
K