mobile home I can not get financing - Posted by MARY BETH HOLLOWAY

Posted by MARY BETH HOLLOWAY on December 29, 2000 at 17:32:33:

the mobile home is in wheatfield,indiana

mobile home I can not get financing - Posted by MARY BETH HOLLOWAY

Posted by MARY BETH HOLLOWAY on December 29, 2000 at 12:53:15:

HI I AM THE OWNER OF THIS MOBILE HOME IT IS A 1971 BRISTOL 14X70 2 BEDROOM 1BATH IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION SIT ON HALF ACRE OF LAND 2CAR DETACHED GARAGE. THE PROBLEM IS INTERESTED BUYERS CAN NOT GET ANY FINANCING.WHERE CAN I GO FOR HELP???AM I STUCK HERE???THERE HAS TO BE SOME FINANCING AVAILABLE… ALSO NOTE I DO NOT SIT ON FOUNDATION.THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO…MARY BETH HOLLOWAY

where is the home at…er - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on December 29, 2000 at 17:12:05:

what state?
I maybe interested.
Dirk

PS writing in all caps stinks

Re: mobile home I can not get financing - Posted by mary

Posted by mary on December 29, 2000 at 13:28:45:

i have 3 now under contract and due to close.i am finding out it is the norm to have them put onto solid foundation as i think banks think that you will move during the night.its not too expensive.i just add it to the cost of the homes.they are considered real estate after that is done and you should see alot of savings on your next tax bill.hope this helps.you should not have any problem going to a bank or mortgage co after that.you can let the bank know you plan on doing it after the loan is approved if you dont want too take on the added expence.i would call a block mason for an estimate before going to the bank for a price quote.