Mobile Home Investors Meeting in FL... - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on January 08, 2004 at 20:36:43:

`

Mobile Home Investors Meeting in FL… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on January 08, 2004 at 06:34:32:

Last posting on meeting of the minds. Please read post below with details. Hope every investor on this board from FL or ??? can come. Caqn’t wait to meet y’all!!!
Saturday, January 24th - in Gainesville, Florida.

Presentations will begin at 9:30 a.m., followed by an open discussion with questions and answers. We will adjourn at 5:00 p.m.

Ernest Tew will give a one hour slide show and share some of the most important things he has learned during his 44 years in the business, after which he will give us a demonstration of The Investor?s Toolkit.

Hotel Accommodations:

Please call the Gateway Grand Hotel to make reservations. It is located at
I-75 and N.W. 39th Ave. (N.W. quadrant) in Gainesville, (4200 N.W. 97th Boulevard, Gainesville, FL 32606). Phone (352) 331-3336 or FAX (352) 331-9348. The room rates are $70 per day for single or double with king size bed.

I want to take this time to personally thank Ernest Tew for all of his help in securing this great meeting room and the discount on rooms for our out of state guests. Anyone who reads this forum knows I have not been at this long and everything I have earned this year (a bunch) is from reading this forum and following the books advice of DOW and How To Get Rich Helping Others. Hopefully KenS(WVA) will be able to attend, as he started me down the repo path I enjoy so much today. Everyone is welcome and for any that the expense of hotel room is out of reach contact me personally by phone or e-mail. This is too cool and we can’t let a thing like lack of funds stop us meeting.E-mail for any needed details and RSVP if you can so we have enough chairs!
There is a great dining room here and we can break and have lunch as we wish. For newbies (myself included) this will be valuable to meet people who are walking the talk. Please get reservations early on hotel rooms as they go fast during the winter…that is our season! Was 74* here today…brrrr! LOL
Greg Meade - 352.216.2020

Can I get More info???NT - Posted by EdOrtizFL

Posted by EdOrtizFL on January 12, 2004 at 23:00:57:

C

Re: Mobile Home Investors Meeting in FL… - Posted by KenS(WV)

Posted by KenS(WV) on January 08, 2004 at 10:42:42:

Greg,
Got my reservation. Looking forward to being an honorary Floridian for a day so I can attend the meeting. You have put alot of work into this and just wanted to let you know it is appreciated.

See you there!

Ken

Re: Mobile Home Investors Meeting in FL… - Posted by Nelson

Posted by Nelson on January 08, 2004 at 09:35:42:

Greg, Thanks for putting this together, just reserved our room and my bus partner and I are looking forward to the day!

Re: Mobile Home Investors Meeting in FL… - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on January 08, 2004 at 08:47:17:

Greg - a couple of us are planning on flying down from Panama City if the weather is good. Any chance we can get a lift from the airport?

Rich