Mobile home parks - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Michael on February 14, 2000 at 09:08:07:

as well and would love to hear about MHP turnarounds, trials and tribulations…

Michael

Mobile home parks - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Mike K. on February 09, 2000 at 17:35:14:

Will there be anyone in Atlanta whose brain I could pick concerning mobile home park investing? Is there an investor who would be willing to partner with a newbie on a mobile home park turnaround situation? Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Re: Mobile home parks - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on February 10, 2000 at 10:24:26:

Hi Mike,

You are welcome to pick my brain, what there is left of it! I have been involved in mobile home parks for more years than I want to admit. I’ve done new builds, turnarounds, and even closed a couple down to get the land for another use.

Bring the details of your deal to Atlanta so we can take a look at what would be the best strategy to pursue. I am on the program for Sunday afternoon, and will be talking a little about parks along with other types of commercial real estate. I will also have available a book/course on the subject that you may find helpful.

See you in Atlanta!

ray

Re: Mobile home parks - Posted by Jason

Posted by Jason on February 09, 2000 at 18:40:00:

i lease a park that was a disaster when i took over. i am in the process of cleaning up the park along with adding to the gross income. its been fun and a pain at the same time.e-mail me if you would like to talk

Re: Mobile home parks - Posted by Mike K.

Posted by Mike K. on February 10, 2000 at 17:00:23:

Ray

Thanks so much for your your response. I am looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Sincerely

Mike K.

Re: Mobile home parks - Posted by Karen Norberg

Posted by Karen Norberg on March 09, 2000 at 13:39:19:

I am a licensed real estate broker. I work with people such as yourselves who would like to own and operate a mobile home park. If you are thinking of selling your park please send me an e-mail and I will give you some ideas on how to sell and not pay the tax. If you are thinking of buying another park e-mail me for a list of parks that are for sale and let me show you some of the parks you may not know about.