Mobile Home purchase and re-sell. Park Managers involvement.....? - Posted by Josh

Posted by DougO(NM) on February 08, 2000 at 13:49:21:

I would reccomend that you don’t do anything without involving the manager. You should visit with them first, as they will have to approve anyone that wants to buy the home and move into the community. Then YOU prequalify the people you are dealing with to make it easier for the manager. The manager can make or break you, you want them on your side.

Doug

Mobile Home purchase and re-sell. Park Managers involvement…? - Posted by Josh

Posted by Josh on February 08, 2000 at 12:47:35:

If I purchase and then re-sell a Mobile home for cash, does the park manager get involved and if so , to what extent?
Does he need to qualify the new buyer for the rental space if they own the MH free and clear? What if they can’t qualify? Would they be forced to move it, or is that an issue as the seller I should not be concerned with?
Thank you for any and all guidance.
Josh.

Re: Mobile Home purchase and re-sell. Park Managers involvement…? - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on February 09, 2000 at 03:20:55:

Hey Josh,

Glad to hear you have an interest in these Mobile Home Deals. I love this business. Before you get started, I highly recommend Lonnie Scruggs’ book “Deals On Wheels”. It covers questions exactly like yours, in great detail. Lonnie explains just how valuable the Park Manager can be in this business. Lonnie’s book is offered for sale on this site (click on books and courses in the upper left corner of the home page).

Lonnie’s book will get you started immediately with years of experience right at your fingertips. The book is easy to read, incredibly educational, and entertaining as well. You won’t be disappointed.

Best Wishes For Your Success,

Tony-VA