Mobile home start up help needed

I own land and would like to place several units on the property. Any help in the process would be appreciated. Any way I can work a deal to get the mobile with no money down if I have an interested tenant ?

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER,APPLY / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.
hammock.vani@gmail.com
Are you an Investor, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Contractor, Farmer, Start up e.t.c? Perhaps you need funds to buy properties, fix/flip, improve on your Services / Establish. HAMMOCK VAN GUI INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT / FINANCIAL COMPANY is out to help those in need of finance archive their goal. We invest on properties, projects / business and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. Have you been turned down by banks or other lenders because of your credit rate or Bankruptcy? we can offer you the loan you need at an affordable rate. We also need the services of Brokers or anyone who can refer people who need financial help and we pay every month for your services. Contact us through the below email if you are interested in a loan or need investor.
hammock.vani@gmail.com

In fact, you have a lot of work ahead of you, construction, taxes, etc. I can advise you to read useful materials about why choose manufactured housing, as an example. but in any case, you will face a lot of isuess.