mobile home storm door - Posted by Joe(VA)

Posted by Steve W (WA) on February 25, 2002 at 07:51:58:

I will soon be looking for doors, tub, water heater, etc - who’s your mover? Save me some scrambling!

ddbpr@hotmail.com

mobile home storm door - Posted by Joe(VA)

Posted by Joe(VA) on February 24, 2002 at 11:12:06:

anyone know where the cheapest place to get storm doors and other mh parts and accesories is at? any web links would be appreciated…thanks

Re: mobile home storm door - Posted by GerryH VA

Posted by GerryH VA on February 24, 2002 at 21:02:07:

First bit of advice is do most your shopping at Lowes or another major hardware/lumber store and buy in quantities when things go on clearance.

As for specific mobile home parts (not much you cant buy at Lowes or Home Depot), I would go to a local mobile home parts dealer. If you are in VA, there has to be one close by. Don’t waste your time on-line. By the time you buy and pay and wait for shipping, you might as well travel to the nearest parts dealer. Also, if you get the wrong parts, you have to mail back.

If you are absolutely set on buying something on-line, I believe the mobile home park store web site has some links to buy parts. Also, just use yahoo or something to find a parts dealer.

Good Luck

GerryH

Re: mobile home storm door - Posted by Jacque - WA

Posted by Jacque - WA on February 24, 2002 at 20:55:38:

Hi Joe,

If not a mobile home parts store then I would try a mobile home mover.

My mover has a warehouse full of mobile home parts - including decent used skirting, windows, etc…

Jacque