Mobile Home Tenant Forms - Posted by JRook

Posted by Dirk Roach on March 13, 2000 at 23:34:23:

Hi John,
How many folks have you talked to on a face to face level? Also when these folks got park approved, I’m sure that they filled out some sort of creidt app. In order for that to be ran their SSN would be needed.
should be in the file with their info.
In reading you above post and the one last week, you sounded a little harsh. I’m hopeing that was simply the way I read it. Tenants are not your enemy, but rather your stock and trade, if your in the rental biz.
Dirk

Mobile Home Tenant Forms - Posted by JRook

Posted by JRook on March 13, 2000 at 12:29:56:

This message is in part to my other post regarding tenants filling out park applications. The tenants just will not respond to my request. Tenants seem to have a problem giving out their Social Security numbers. Can I pursue this issue or not? I would like to have this information for future reference and should I ever have to evict a tenant I would think this may help in the collection procedures for back rents. I also want to adopt the Mr. Landlord policy on “Report Your Residents” to the national tenant reporting agency. Any information or help would be appreciated, thanks…

John