mobile homes - Posted by Landon

Posted by John Katitus on December 16, 1998 at 24:55:24:

read one of Lonnie’s books and almost all of your questions will be answered.

mobile homes - Posted by Landon

Posted by Landon on December 15, 1998 at 09:50:06:

I know jack squat about mobile homes. Tell me if this is a good deal: 1999, 16x80 3br, 2ba, all appliances, never lived in, $26,400

Re: mobile homes - Posted by Tim Key

Posted by Tim Key on December 15, 1998 at 13:20:06:

Why dont you get under it and let it fall on top of you biggus buttus!!!

Depends - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on December 15, 1998 at 11:47:49:

It’s not a typical Lonnie deal, In typical Lonnie Deals
you buy from 0-5k and sell for 2 to 3 times your money invested. On this particular MH, do they want all cash, or is there financing in place you could assume or take subject to? What could you sell it for? Is it
on land or in a lot?

Since it’s 1999, why would it have been lived in?

Sounds like your asking about a home for yourself, give us more info

David Alexander

Re: mobile homes - Posted by John(KS)

Posted by John(KS) on December 15, 1998 at 10:14:44:

You are way off track. Are you looking to buy a home for yourself or get into mobile homes for investment purposes. If you are a novice investor, you need to start by reading all the how-to articles by Lonnie Scruggs. These articles will give you the basic idea of what kind of mobile homes you should be looking at and what you can do with them. If his articles motivate you, and make you want to make money, buy his book (about $30) and work your butt off meeting people, calling ads, making offers. MH’s are not difficult or expensive to deal with, but you need more insight than you have now. Once you read ALL of Lonnie’s articles, feel free to ask any questions you may have and we will be happy to help.

Re: mobile homes - Posted by sandra

Posted by sandra on December 15, 1998 at 16:47:55:

once you find a deal and you want to inspect the mh

what should you look for? I have a potential deal and want to go after it, Or should I find a person to inspect it for me… Please help