mobile homes - Posted by Laure

Posted by Brandi_TX on March 10, 2000 at 24:01:37:

Granted this “drama” could happen to anyone, but leave it to people with that mentality to tell you all about it. Sheesh!

So, for anyone that has asked me why I don’t do “Lonnie Deals” - THIS is the major reason. I do not have patience for the real life soap operas.

Brandi_TX

PS- Before I get blasted with “That ain’t right” e-mails, let me state that I fully understand that not all people that own or live in MH’s are like this… but from MY experience, it is common place. Call it a coincidence and leave it at that.

mobile homes - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on March 09, 2000 at 09:53:06:

Well, we’ve been scouring our area for mobile homes. Seems they are selling pretty quickly in the 3-6,000 range. We looked at one last night, and frankly, he can keep it. Seemed motivated on the phone. Said his girlfriend would “be home all day” so my hubby didn’t set a firm time, just said we’d call before we came over. Of course, she wasnt’ home all day. So, we left a note, and got no response. So hubby called again yesterday and we went last night. Seller is supposed to have a house to move in to on the first of April…thinking he should be motivated. But guess what??? Girlfriend got caught sleeping with someone else due to the fact that she wasn’t home to meet us! Now MR Seller isn’t so concerned with selling his home and moving in with her ! LOL

We’ve been driving the parks on the weekends and watching the paper like a hawk. So far, most of them are already sold, or listed with a Company for sale.

Laure :slight_smile: