MobileHome Workshop - Posted by Joe in Fl.

Posted by Steve-WA on October 23, 2003 at 11:15:47:

“my wife, saint that she is, gets darn tired of me chattering away about this stuff at home”

I n-e-e-e-e-d that workshop.

MobileHome Workshop - Posted by Joe in Fl.

Posted by Joe in Fl. on October 23, 2003 at 07:18:49:

I know it’s probibly too late to ask but could someone humor me and tell me some information about it.
thanks

Re: MobileHome Workshop - Posted by Lyal

Posted by Lyal on October 23, 2003 at 08:21:00:

Last one was the past March as I recall. Can’t remember what it cost but it very reasonable. Held in Atlanta. 3 days of presentations by Lonnie, Terry Vaughn, Ray Alcorn, John Hyre etc with late night sessions where you bring potential deals and present them and have them critiqued by the attendees and instructors (gets a bit loud and raucous but in a fun, constructive way) and LOTS of hallway, restaurant and late night bar stool conversation mostly focused on mobile home / park investing. (These are a great outlet as my wife, saint that she is, gets darn tired of me chattering away about this stuff at home).
Doesn’t matter if your an investor or “just curious”, it’s a great time. Hope you can make it to the next one.
Lyal

Re: MobileHome Workshop - Posted by Philip

Posted by Philip on October 23, 2003 at 21:33:52:

My wife makes and appearance of listening, then her eyes glaze over…and then she appears to be bored to the point that she has an out of body experience to cope with the boredom.
Funny, though, she likes the checks?!
Philip