MOM May 20-22 Rolla MO - Posted by Shawn Sisco

Posted by Brenda (OH) on April 27, 2010 at 12:46:33:

Hey Shawn,

which highway route is the best from Cincinnati? Rt 70 or rt 64 to St Louis… or something else?

I do not trust mapquest or gps to do my trip planning for such a long drive… I do not want to see EVERY small town in Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri just to save 10 miles overall…lol

yeah, I talked myself into joining the fun…

Brenda (OH)

MOM May 20-22 Rolla MO - Posted by Shawn Sisco

Posted by Shawn Sisco on April 27, 2010 at 09:03:22:

Here is the schedule of events at the MOM to be held May 20-22 at Zeno?s Motel & Steakhouse in Rolla MO.

Thursday May 20 6:30 pm Dinner & Networking in The Rolla Room

Friday May 21 8:00 AM Dan Dawson ? will report on his recent MHP acquisitions.

Friday 10 AM Mike Scarborough ? How-to tips MH repair.

Friday 11:30 Park Tour & BBQ

Friday 2:00 Steve Hall - Acountant/Bookeeping issues.

Friday 3:30 Brad Simmons ? will report on his social network ?facebook? marketing efforts.

Saturday 8:00 AM John Hyre of realestatetaxlaw/ and MHP investor.

Saturday 10:30 Ben Braband? will report on his recent MHP acquisitions.

Saturday 1:30 Frank Rolfe ? will introduce us to the ?Mobile Homer? infill strategy.

Here is some hotel info for the upcoming MOM to be held May20-22 in Rolla MO.
The event will be held at Zeno?s Motel and Steakhouse 1621 Martin Springs Drive Rolla MO 65401 573-364-1301 www.zeno.biz Rates are $52.47 per night for single, $63.36 Double 2 beds.

We will also have a room reserved for supper on the evening of May 20 for some shop talk before the presentations/ MHP tour of Friday- Saturday.

I have consulted those who have been a past host of a MOM event and unanimously they advised that I charge a fee. I will heed their advice and will have a $100 fee - I’ll collect when you get here.

St. Louis (STL) is the nearest major airport (100 miles) and have many flights each day. Springfield MO (SGF) is also 100 miles away and has some great discount carriers albeit with less flights. Also, Branson MO has airport with a shuttle to ATL.

I can be reached at 573-467-3100