Money partner presentations... - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Brian S. on March 22, 2000 at 15:15:48:

Matthew,

Great idea. I have done this a time or two in a one-on-one situation on a laptop. It worked great. Makes you look very professional, and sets you apart from the many calls and letters that they receive. Including the background information emphasizing integrity, win-win, collateral, and scenarios is a great idea. You may want to add some real numbers showing what the “money partner” will make. If you like we could swap presentations, that may give us both some good ideas. E-mail me if this sounds good to you.

Best of luck.

Brian

Money partner presentations… - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on March 22, 2000 at 14:38:02:

I’ve drafted a preliminary “money partner” presentation. The question isn’t whether I can find anyone to present to as much as how I should present it.

I planned on a Powerpoint presentation with a packet of information. I planned on presenting either one-on-one or a small group of people.

I have included some background information emphasizing integrity, win-win, collateral, scenarios, etc.

What else might be helpful in a “money partner” presentation? Thanks!

Letters, Photos, and - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on March 22, 2000 at 20:21:31:

CPA, Lawyers, and Executives… even if they’re friends, a letter on the company letterhead is impressive…

Photos of before and after of houses you completed…

Or the financials of deals you completed.

Matt