More Newbie Questions... - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on January 24, 2000 at 17:44:40:

Thank you very much. I had heard about Carlton Sheets from a few people, and all have had only good things to say. I am now looking at getting the “No Down Payment” course that he offers. Thanks again!

Julie

More Newbie Questions… - Posted by Julie

Posted by Julie on January 23, 2000 at 19:36:04:

I am getting ready to go out and look at houses for the first time. What kinds of things do you look for in a house? Is there a list that you use while you walk through the house? I am looking to lease-option or flip them for faster cash for now. I know that I need to find motivated sellers, and get comps on the houses, but where do I go from there? Also, who do I need to get ahold of to make this work? Do I need to find an attorney, or a real estate agent, or anyone else for an “investing circle”, people that I need to be in touch with in order to get these under contract and to sell them? And, where do I get the proper forms, and how do I find out which ones to use, or, will my attorney know? Thanks for any help in advance. I am very excited to be finally able to take another step.

Julie
(cadman@allegan.net)

Sheets may be your man! - Posted by d.moren

Posted by d.moren on January 23, 2000 at 21:44:48:

I bought the Carlton Sheets program about a year ago. It won’t go find and buy property FOR you but it will answer alot of those “getting started” questions. It has info on qualifiying property over the phone, forms to fill out when looking at properties, etc., etc.,etc. It lays out deals from top to bottom so you can see their anatomy. I reference back to it all the time. gd’luck… dm