Mortgage Broker Gets Involved... - Posted by Chuck Perry - TX

Posted by dewCO on February 02, 2002 at 12:43:43:

OK, now ask them how they want it written in order to get it done and see if that get’s it done! If not, then move on.

First you need to find out if lenders are licensed in your state. If they are you need to do that first. If they aren’t just show up in a lenders office and you can become a loan officer. I would advise that first before opening your own company as you need to know something about how the processes and processing work!

Mortgage Broker Gets Involved… - Posted by Chuck Perry - TX

Posted by Chuck Perry - TX on February 01, 2002 at 10:44:43:

with my deal. It’s a lease/option with the Bronchick paperwork. Anyway, the MB says that my contract has been written incorrectly and, moreover, has implied that the payment to me never happened (4K option money). They wanted me to deposit the money in escrow prior to closing.

I faxed them signed receipts - his assistant’s response - “I could have made them up.”

Absent the steam flowing out of my ears and the implied fraud, I’m going to pull the file.

Any further comments on what I should do would be welcome. Also, I’m thinking of starting my own mortgage service.

How should I go about starting this. I don’t like morons screwing with me.

Thanks,
Chuck