Mortgage HELP Please! - Posted by ron

Posted by Tobe (ID) on April 09, 2000 at 18:11:44:

I may be able to find you some funds. I am a mortgage broker in Idaho. If you would like, call me at (208) 939-0002 and we’ll go over some more details.

Tobe

Mortgage HELP Please! - Posted by ron

Posted by ron on April 09, 2000 at 16:16:07:

Hi, can somebody please help me out with some mortgage info?I’m currently in the process of building a brand new home.MY CREDIT IS NOT THE BEST AND i’M HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING A LENDER TO EVEN QUALIFY ME. Purchase is 260,000
and I have $100,000 for the down payment.I’ve been at a new job for only 2 months and that is not enough for the banks.Can anyone please be helpful and point me out to some lender’s that would be great interest to me . Thank so much

Re: Mortgage HELP Please! - Posted by mtgbrkfla

Posted by mtgbrkfla on April 12, 2000 at 16:56:55:

Geez, your just asking for a 61% LTV. Even with challenging credit and short time on the job it shouldn’t be that difficult.

If your present job is in the same line of work the short history on the new one shouldn’t hurt at all.

Try your local mortgage broker. A broker has access to tons of programs, a Bank or Lender has only the few they specialize in. (I am bias- can you tell I’m a broker:)

Hope this helps.