Motivated Sellers - Posted by Ed (So Cal)

Posted by Ed (SoCal) on April 13, 2006 at 01:11:17:

Seller called a friend. His friend is my friend. I drove 200 miles to do the deal. Oh, I bought sellers breakfast also. Probably the most $$$ I will ever make over bacon & eggs. Seller has bad tax problems.

Motivated Sellers - Posted by Ed (So Cal)

Posted by Ed (So Cal) on April 12, 2006 at 23:38:56:

Once again the wisdom of looking for a Motivated Seller was brought home to me last week! I bought a $35000/40000 MH w/land for $12000. The MH is junk but the land is in a resort area of Arizona. Three lots away from my lot, they are asking $45000 for a exact duplicate lot. The seller was desperate for $$$ the day I met with him so we made the deal on the spot. Thanks everyone on this forum that keeps posting info that is so helpful for the rest of us. It really matters folks Thanks

Re: Motivated Sellers - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 13, 2006 at 09:22:17:

Nice deal Ed. Sounds like you could really add some value by scrapping that old mobile, adding a nice but inexpensive repo doublwide to really create equity.

Good work and keep us posted.

Tony

Re: Motivated Sellers - Posted by JC

Posted by JC on April 13, 2006 at 24:19:31:

Congrats Ed!

How did you find the seller: driving by?

Re: Motivated Sellers - Posted by Ed (So Cal)

Posted by Ed (So Cal) on April 13, 2006 at 11:51:29:

Thanks Tony, The city which my property is in has a law preventing putting a MH older than 2 years. Will research putting a new MH or SFD! Which ever is most profitable, of course.