Moving to Tennessee.... Looking for Local People! - Posted by Jay Bee (alias)

Posted by Dana weir on February 08, 2001 at 24:49:19:

I live just south of Knoxville and will be happy to help. I am thinking of buying some rental property and have a few questions for you about Carleton Sheets.

Moving to Tennessee… Looking for Local People! - Posted by Jay Bee (alias)

Posted by Jay Bee (alias) on February 05, 2001 at 10:55:23:

Hello People,

I live in Southern California (So. Cal.) and presently own 10 rental properties… a few I am selling, and most I am keeping!

None of which I have purchased since owning the Carleton Sheets Course… However, I wish I had it 10 years ago, it would have saved me 1,000’s and 1,000’s of dollars! Oh well!!

I am moving to Knoxville, Tennessee in June 2001, after I wrap up my affairs in So. Cal. and the kids are out of school. I’m sick of 300+ days a year of sunshine! Actually, that’s not so bad, it’s just that I’d like seasons again, and need some room! I’ve had it with So. Cal., too populated, too dirty, too much crime, too many cars, too much taxes, too much hatred, too much expense… And for what?? Sunshine?? I think I can survive without it!

I am wondering if there is anyone who reads this list that is from Tennessee, and hopefully from the Knoxville area?

I’m looking for a crash course in the particulars regarding the R.E. Biz in TN.

1. Real Estate customs… who pays for what?
  2. Foreclosure process… I understand it is FAST!? ?.22 days??
  3. I’m pretty sure TN. is a Trust Deed state…??
  4. Are there any local or regional Investment Clubs??
  5. Any local or regional Apartment Associations??
    Yada, yada, yada…

If anyone that responds to this message and is from the “Greater Knoxville Area”, and considers themselves a Hard-Worker / Winner / Achiever… I’d be willing to Partner up with you on some deals! I’ll make sure it will be mutually beneficial for both of us!

I personally have plenty of R.E. knowledge & experience; in addition, my finances are in perfect shape… let’s just say I can do just about any deal Knoxville can throw my way, and If I can’t… I know people who can!!

One might be wondering why I’m posting this message? And the answer is simple! I NEED LOCAL KNOWLEDGE!! I’M WILLING TO WORK and/or PAY FOR IT!! Yes, I could figure it out myself… but would rather have a “local guide”.

I’m basically looking for a local mentor! Someone who will trade HIS/HER local knowledge for what I have to offer in return! IWILL DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED! I know we can work something out, let’s talk!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Jay Bee (alias)
looking4info@email.com