MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by Gman

Posted by Steve Orris on February 04, 2008 at 20:29:19:

I too got involved in this. I quickly saw that people could do as well without paying for my “service” so I never sold it because I couldn’t see the value in it. I am so glad I am now in a company that I can be proud of. The have taken the same idea, put a new spin on it, and made it way better. There is no need for hype. The truth speaks for itself. Check out the testimonials and give me a call for your free analysis. I’ll tell you how much you can save on your mortgage. http://shortentheloan.com

MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by Gman

Posted by Gman on January 23, 2004 at 22:40:53:

Hi folks:
I am searching for any information on EquityCorp and their track record. I recently signed up as a MPAP facilitator and would like to hear about anyone’s experiences regarding.
Honestly I have some reservations. I’ve been reading a number of posts recently criticizing The Russ Whitney Group and their business dealings while not substantiated has made me a bit suspicious. I signed up despite my doubts because I didn’t want to pass on what seemed to me a great opportunity. Did I make the right decision? Any feedback from a seasoned MPAP facilitator or those ‘in the know’ will be greatly appreciated.

Re: MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by jacques

Posted by jacques on June 22, 2007 at 13:08:17:

thir status?

Re: MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by Charlotte Lake

Posted by Charlotte Lake on May 10, 2006 at 06:56:00:

I have just went to the pre-seminar workshop and heard about the real
estate opportunities and the MPAP. I felt that the MPAP would be right
up my alley, but my husband—who I do listen to every once in
awhile—said they are just trying to sell you something. so I didn’t
have been in it for awhile, now----have you realized the money that
they said was possible?
please send me an email. thanks (I hope you are a real person with a
real story and not a decoy).

Re: MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by blakey

Posted by blakey on January 24, 2004 at 08:40:06:

I could not resist posting again. It’s looks like something I would be cautious of. If 10,000. people signed up and paid an additional payment to them of $1000. per year, Equity corp would have amassed a woping $10 mill. If it were me I’d move the money offshore, close the doors file for BK, and retire in Barbados.

I’d not trust anyone to make my mortgage payments, let alone give them a 13th payment each year.

It’s something you can do yourself, all lenders accept additional principal, just indicate it on the coupon. You can set up payments every two weeks, pay a 1/12th additional every month or an extra payment once a year, the final outcome is going to be about the same.

If you can tell me what service they are offering that benefits ME beyond what I’ve written about I’m all ears.

Re: MPAP and EquityCorp - Posted by blakey

Posted by blakey on January 24, 2004 at 08:12:36:

I took a look at their website.
http://www.equitycorp.com

I cant understand why you would need a service to accelerate your mortgage payment. If you want to make a 13th payment why not just take you current P&I and divide by 12 / add 1/12th to your current P&I and have it applied toward the pricipal of your loan. It does save a lot of money over time.

What’s the service providing ?

I dont understand