MR. GARCIA & OTHER LENDERS/INVESTORS - Posted by Allen

Posted by Ed Garcia on December 04, 2000 at 12:31:20:

Allen,

What you’re talking about here is a BUSINESS, and not real-estate property. I think for the purpose of our forum which is REAL-ESTATE, your term " Intellectual Property" is misleading.

Ed Garcia

MR. GARCIA & OTHER LENDERS/INVESTORS - Posted by Allen

Posted by Allen on December 03, 2000 at 21:55:15:

Im selling intellectual income property right now (virtual websites on domains making income) and am saving up to get involved in being a Private Hard Money Lender. If anyone in here knows where the most lucrative area of Private Lending is with the least risk and quickest returns please post a reply ASAP. Especially if your already a successfull Private Hard Money Lender. If you would, please post an example of a successfull loan that you’ve capitalized on short term. 30-60 days is preferred (if there is such a thing). All replies will be greatly appreciated.
:slight_smile:

Have you checked out legrand’s materials? - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on December 09, 2000 at 12:38:18:

go to success-di. com and order "Private lending for High profits. This is the basic structure I and others use for “hard money” lending deals. I take first position mortgage on a single family home up to 65% loan to value. I simply get an appraisal and title work. If I believe the appraisal I do the loan. If I think it is inflated I get another one or turn down the deal. I don’t deal with fixed up value and escrowing funds etc, just simple “as-is” value.

hard money - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on December 03, 2000 at 23:01:38:

When you are prepared to start investing hard money please let me know, I do rehabs and reos.

thanx

Re: MR. GARCIA & OTHER LENDERS/INVESTORS - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on December 03, 2000 at 22:44:20:

Allen,

Could you please define for me the term, Intellectual income property?

Thank you,

Ed Garcia

Re: MR. GARCIA & OTHER LENDERS/INVESTORS - Posted by Allen

Posted by Allen on December 03, 2000 at 23:13:55:

Intellectual property is a domain with a website that is producing income. Similar to realestate accept NO LIABILITY, NO RISK, and your not limited to having to stay in one city because your a lanlord. :slight_smile: PS: Thats why I like the idea of investing in rehabs, etc…