Mr.PreForeclosure - Posted by Mike in Nc

Posted by Randy on May 21, 2002 at 23:41:08:

I got his course at a Ron Legrand workshop in Salt Lake City. I am using it at the moment. The course material is not of the best quality, but the content it great. I truly believe this will work. I have been using it for three weeks, and though I have not had a house sold to me, I have gotten close, very close. It is only a matter of time before I get a house “deeded” to me. I am in the SF Bay Area. A house here is going mean at least $50K to me.

FYI, I spoke to Jeff at the Pretty house boot camp, where he was selling the course. He indicated he would be redoing it, so that the course was going to be done in a sound studio, and the manual was going to be redone. I will buy it once he has it finished. He did not have a time table, though.

Randy

Mr.PreForeclosure - Posted by Mike in Nc

Posted by Mike in Nc on March 21, 2002 at 23:35:22:

Has anybody had any experience or opinions about his website and course and/or took his seminar.

Mike in NC

Re: Mr.PreForeclosure - Posted by ALLEN IN NC

Posted by ALLEN IN NC on March 22, 2002 at 10:40:32:

Hi Mike and Morgan in NC. I live in Browns Summit, a suburb of Greensboro’s. I’ve have to check out the “Mr.PreForeclosure” guy myself. Sorry I can’t answer your question about him. I’ll go to that website right now and I’ll let you know.

Re: Mr.PreForeclosure - Posted by morgan in NC

Posted by morgan in NC on March 21, 2002 at 23:58:06:

where are you in nc maybe we can help each other i am 1 hour from greensboro