My observations of this site... - Posted by Mindy

Posted by Sherry W on February 01, 2001 at 10:20:53:

HI,
This site has helped me so much. I am so grateful to all the REI’s for there advice and support on this site!!!

Good Luck,
Sherry W

My observations of this site… - Posted by Mindy

Posted by Mindy on January 31, 2001 at 17:50:16:

When I first came to this site after having digested the Sheets program, I expected everyone to be discussing no money down techniques, trading vacant land for apartment buildings, and doing all sorts of deals with freely assumable mortgages. I had tried these techniques with no success. Then I came to Creonline.

Did I read about investors trading vacant land for apartment buildings? No. Did I read about investors doing deals with freely assumable mortgages? No. Instead, I found investors doing ‘subject-to’ deals, L/Os, and PacTrusts and I started seeing how these were more practical techniques for the 21st century.

I just did my first subject-to about a month ago - so here’s a big thank you to all of you at Creonline for showing me the real techniques that work in the real world.

Re: My observations of this site… - Posted by George

Posted by George on January 31, 2001 at 23:27:22:

I feel that Carlton Sheets tapes still work today, BUT, I think you have to be more agressive if you want to grow faster. Sheets tapes are a good basic understanding of the business of real estate, but what you learn here is really more practical.

There are a couple of courses that are more in line with what you see in these boards, example Ron Legrand, but still, this is the place where you can learn more applicable information that complement anything that you can learn in tapes and books.

Still is good to learn the theory, but nothing compares with real life experience…and this board is full it (real experience)

Re: My observations of this site… - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on January 31, 2001 at 19:14:23:

Mindy,
Congrats on your first deal.
You are absolutely right, this website and its participants are the BEST out there, and they are DOING deals everyday.
This site has made me more money than any course I have ever bought.

Take care and keep up the good work,
Jim IL