My thanks to Ed Garcia..LONG - Posted by Glenn Hays

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 11, 2000 at 03:12:20:

Glen, thanks for what you did. I appriciate it.

Ed Garcia

My thanks to Ed Garcia…LONG - Posted by Glenn Hays

Posted by Glenn Hays on April 10, 2000 at 21:02:50:

I just finished reading the post below about the website that was indicating that Ed, among other selfless helpful people here…were scammers…heres my story about Ed Garcia

About 2 years ago…i stumbled onto this website while using my parents computer…i was HOOKED…all this info…i soaked it up …at the time Ed’s ad was among the MONEY SOURCES column…having D credit…No cash in the bank and 1 rental property, i thought i would see about the chances about getting a REFI/CASH OUT. called Ed…pleasnantly surpised to get him RIGHT on the phone…he said i am tied up…can you call back in an hour…i did this…

when i called back…he listened VERY patiently and thoughtfully while i explained my situation…He was not able to help me then with any mortgages…BUT he took a LOT of time(45 mins?) to explain to me all my option…creative ways to get the ball rolling…we touched on all KINDS of subjects…this man LOVES REI…he was NEVER impatient…VERY friendly…and all this AFTER finding out that i was NOT going to be a client RIGHT then…so im pretty sure his intentions were not greed driven…he just LOVES what he does…plain and simple…add to that hes a really patient friendly guy…and took the time to explain to this Broke D credit poor slob possible ways to acheive my goals…

Ed…guys like you are few and far between…we need MORE like you…and it tears me up to hear people TRY to slander you…i say TRY because a larger % of people who have had any contact with you KNOW different…

i have not visited the site in question…dont really care to…CRE is pretty much where its at for me…i read and learn every 2 to 3 days here…

thanks to all the good folks here who selflessy share so that newbies like me are saved heartaches…and to Ed Garcia who makes every one he talks to feel first class

SINCERELY

Glenn Hays