My Thanks to Terry Vaughan (and a few others) - Posted by Unstoppable Liz

Posted by Unstoppable Liz on March 10, 1999 at 18:58:10:

Terry,

I would like to thank you for the inspiration you have given to me and my family. I enjoyed your speech at the end of the convention. My fiance (Matt B) was inspired and impressed with your speech. Me and Matt are working on a deal with a duplex. It was under contract January 19, 1999 and it expired on February 19, 1999. Matt has been talking about it on line so some of you may already know what is going on.The reason it expired was because the owner’s wife asked if Matt could extend the expiration two weeks after February 19, 1999 because she had not paid the tax liens and had not told her husband. She said she was going to pay them off. We were going to rehab it and rent the other half. She keeps
feeding us excuses why she can’t close and won’t let us talk to the husband.

Yesterday, I went to her house and I spoke to her and I asked her “What is the deal?”. She responded, “well I still have to talk to the husband I’ll call you tommorrow”. So today I went again over to her house and I said I waited all day for your phone call. She responded “I just haven’t been able to sit and discuss anything with my husband.” I then said “Are you still interested in selling the house?” she said “Yes”. Well, then I said “What does it take to close? Is there a problem I can help you with? Whatever the problem is I have a solution to solve it. So please tell me what the problem is.” She said “No, there is no problem I just have to talk to my husband”. I think the problem is she is hiding the fact that she has not paid her taxes while the money was given to her from her husband.

My point is that I’m not going to stop until I have this property. I was so inspired and filled with motivation from our conversation that I have now become “UNSTOPPABLE LIZ”!!!

Thanks again for all your help.

Elizabeth Hernandez