Nation Wide Discounter??? - Posted by Sam Tx

Posted by Sam inTx on February 10, 2001 at 15:48:47:

Thanks Jim, Shaun, and Phil. I’ve just made money by saving money. I’ve been reading this site for about a month and boy what a wealth of information. Thank you guys.

Nation Wide Discounter??? - Posted by Sam Tx

Posted by Sam Tx on February 09, 2001 at 23:37:34:

Has anyone ever heard of these people and what can you tell me about them? Good or Bad? Is it a good idea to get with someone to do 100% financing or the better question, is there truly people or a company out there willing to finance a total novice. If anyone knows please respond. I’m ready to get serious about REI. Thanks for all responses.

Read The Archives - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 10, 2001 at 11:49:46:

Sam,

Read the archives here. You won’t want to get mixed up with them. It’s a SCAM. Don’t be their next victim.

Here’s how they operate. Give them $500 or whatever the amount and they tell you they will fund your deal and split profits 50% with you. Sounds great until you realize that there is never a deal out their that you bring to them that they will accept.

So it’s obvious they are making their money on your initial $500 that you gave them.

Re: Nation Wide Discounter??? - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 10, 2001 at 06:49:56:

Sam. Run, don’t walk and do just what Jim told you to do. It will save you a lot of grief and money.

Re: Nation Wide Discounter??? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 09, 2001 at 23:52:53:

Sam,
Just do an archive search for “nationwide” and read all you can there.
I’m sure you’ll come to the same conclusion we all did.
Happy reading,
Jim IL