Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Becky Nzeocha

Posted by Becky Nzeocha on January 24, 2002 at 05:38:13:

Thanx for saving me a lot of time and money. I am glad that I posted this question and appreciate your imput.

Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Becky Nzeocha

Posted by Becky Nzeocha on January 20, 2002 at 05:25:45:

I am considering working with them and would like to know what experience any of you might have had with them, good or bad. Do you think that I, as a novice investor, would be safe to work with them or just try on my own. I am interested because I have no money to invest and am a poor credit risk. Thanx

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Rob H.

Posted by Rob H. on January 20, 2002 at 23:52:24:

Becky
Here is what happen to me in the very early 90’s with Nation-wide I bought the course was something like $495.
Took the info from the course and found a house that was going into fourclosure and meeting the specs outlined in the course. (A house needed to be at or below 60% of full market value for nation wide to look at the deal) Anyway to make a long story short they found some little proplem not noted in the course and slithered out. So ok I thought lets find another–which I did. Summited that one also—same thing. Boy they had more ways to come up with basic balony. But I tried one more time with a back up for myself. Sure enouph they found again not to fund—all of these deals were well with in the guidelines in the course. But this last time I found an investor that I flipped it to. See I didn’t need them and I could have done all this with info I already new.

May I suggest buying a course on finding ways to use other peoples money. Atty. Bill B. has a Course on finding other ways to fund a deal, with out your money. Steve Cook has one on buying then flipping at closing to an investor. This one is almost no money out of you pocket.
I think your money would be much better spent on a course like this than with Nation-wide

Look up in the arcives I remember some others telling about the problems with nationwide on here

By the way I have an old Nation-wide course book
you could use as a great door stop LOL.

Hope this helps
Rob

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on January 20, 2002 at 06:47:48:

Becky,

Do a search of the archives both here and on news group II and you’ll get plenty of feedback about this organization, mostly negative. BTW, since some posters spelled “Nation-Wide” with a hyphen and other spelled it without, do your search on the word “Discounters”.

Hope these help.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 11, 2002 at 13:50:56:

Seems a little ironic that he knocks our stuff then promotes his own?

Phil

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters? - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 11, 2002 at 13:08:09:

My name is Phil Pav and I am the Manager at Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters® Corp. If you have not yet been to our website: http://www.RenovateAmerica.com I would encourage you to do so and take the guided tour. The website contains dozens of testimonials, references, verifiable properties with actual copies of the deeds that the company has completed with our Associates in the field.
The Resources section of the site will also provide you with information about our nationwide network of Realtors, Contractors and independent Investors.
After you have visited the website, please contact me personally and I will gladly answer any remaining questions about Nation-Wide or the Renovate America® Program.
I look forward of hearing from you.

Thank You,
Phil Pav
Phil_Pav@RenovateAmerica.com
(941) 985-2700