Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Taylor De Laney

Posted by LennWa on October 17, 1999 at 21:40:24:

Liz very nice post!! the very questions that News Group 1 is for. I did see you posted a little on this in there. May I suggest posting again with more info on this area.
What comes to my mind without more information—is an area in Tacoma called Hilltop lots of rehabbers have bought homes real cheap because it was drug dealer infested. Rehabbers did complete blocks. but the dealers would just move a few blocks away and keep on dealing–anyway give us more about your area. :):slight_smile: Glad to see you are out in the trenches.

Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Taylor De Laney

Posted by Taylor De Laney on October 14, 1999 at 08:32:41:

Can anyone vouch for the integrity of the Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters company out of Ft. Meyers, FL? Do they really have a program that works?

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 09, 2000 at 10:30:11:

Check out their website: www.RenovateAmerica.com for complete details about the company and their history.

Nationwide’s Track Record - Posted by John J.

Posted by John J. on October 25, 1999 at 24:08:37:

Although I will not vouch for Nationwide’s integrity, what I can offer is a collection of messages of actual experiences that have been posted about them on this and other boards by people who paid them the fee to become a Joint Venture Associate. I’ll be happy to e-mail my collection to anyone who e-mails a request to me. They all have e-mail addresses of those who posted the messages and recent research done by Nick Conaghy (mkw@aol.com)indicates that half of these e-mail addresses are still valid, so you may correspond with the authors to validate their claims and then make an informed decision on wheter to send your hard-earned money to Nationwide or not. For the sake of efficiency, maybe Nick can post whose e-mail addresses are still valid and which ones are not.

Steer Clear - Posted by TMykel

Posted by TMykel on October 16, 1999 at 16:11:33:

There are several good courses available. Nationwide is not one of them. When judging the credibility of their product, just look at the refund policy. It’s as hard to get a refund with this company as it is to find a home with their “Criteria”…No Dice!

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Rob H

Posted by Rob H on October 15, 1999 at 08:14:57:

I bought there course about 5 years ago, and tried to fund a house I had found, using the guide lines outlined in the course. Never got it funded. Lost the good deal, and made a fool of my self to my realtor agent. Many have posted here about National— and as far I have seen in the post no one has ever gotten a home funded. A few weeks ago someone here posted that he tried to get some names of people from National he could talk to about the course,and they would not give them to him. I hope others will post, so you can see. They are not what they want you to belive about them.
For less money and much better info look over the courses here on this site.
If you want to do some deals without using almost no money out of your pockets try flipping to rehabbers. Or try the lease options course if you have credit problems. Both of these methods are great for new investors with little money. A motivated seller just wants his problem solved now! He doesn’t care about your credit score.

As for mentoring read every thing on creonline. Buy a course, join the chatroom on this website and as you go out looking for deals–you run into a problem and need a quick answer post it in News Group 1 then come on the chatline when your time permits seems like most every nite from 8:30 to 11:00 P.S.T. you will find other investors to talk you through your problems I don’t think you could get any better than that at any price, and Hey its freeeee.
Hope this helps.

Just Say NO! - Posted by ruthie

Posted by ruthie on October 14, 1999 at 19:00:36:

The words “integrity” & “Nationwide Real Estate Discounters” don’t belong in the same sentence. Their goal is to lighten your pocketbook of $495. That’s all there is to it. They don’t fund any deals as promised in the material.

They are never satisfied with what you bring them even when it fits their criteria.

Re: Steer Clear - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on January 21, 2000 at 16:21:43:

A refund policy should be the last criteria to judge a company on. They assume you are serious, so they offer you cutting edge info, unlimited consultation services, and financing resources. If your only concern is a refund policy, I would have doubts about your ability and intelligence to conduct activities as an investor. Be it with Nation-Wide or any other company.

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on March 09, 2000 at 09:40:23:

Check out their website, www.RenovateAmerica.com for tons of people who have done deals.

Re: Nation-wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Elizabeth

Posted by Elizabeth on October 17, 1999 at 19:37:00:

I agree this is the best source of imformation you can receive have been getting some great help with all my questions.want to thank everyone for all the help. Hope to be doing my first flip soon with all the help from all you guys. Do you all think looking for property to rehab where there is a great amount of renovating is going on a good place to start buying and selling?
Liz