Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Teddy

Posted by John J. on March 20, 2002 at 23:28:56:

You will find many messages about them if you search the archives of News Group II (Carleton Sheets, etc) with the keyword Discounters. Please note that numerous replies have been posted by Nation-Wide using a variety of identities and - often invalid - email addresses. You’ll be able to pick out these replies once you recognize the pattern.

Over the last several years, I have collected many messages posted on several boards by individuals detailing their actual experiences with this organization. Anyone who reads this: please e-mail me if you are interested in receiving my collection of testimonials about this or one of the following organizations. (I might not read the responses submitted to this post, so e-mail me). I also have collections of testimonials posted about Success Magazine/HomeBuyers, Enelow, Russ Whitney, The National Affordable Housing Coalition, Foreclosure World, Larry Pino, Michael Warren, American Investors Group, Capital Investment Systems, and Global Resource Network. Specify which file you want.

I neither recommend these organizations, nor discourage anyone from sending their hard-earned money to them. I just believe that you will be in a better position to make an informed decision if you can educate yourself with the actual experiences from others as they have posted them in the public domain (on the www). Most of these messages have e-mail addresses and/or the URL?s for your verification.

Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Teddy

Posted by Teddy on March 18, 2002 at 22:22:48:

Can anyone Tell me anything about them.

Do a search of the archives! (nt) - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on March 18, 2002 at 22:48:01: