National Grant Conference Seminar - Posted by Phamtastic

Posted by Phamtastic on January 22, 2002 at 23:52:42:

nt

National Grant Conference Seminar - Posted by Phamtastic

Posted by Phamtastic on January 22, 2002 at 23:02:36:

Anyone fimiliar with this NGC group?

Can you really get ‘free’ money from the government like they advertise?

They sent me an invitation to a seminar at the end of this month and I wanted to know if this is worth my time going to it.

I specialize or am focusing on L/O mostly and want to know if this be would be beneficial to add to my tool box?

Thanks.

Phamtastic

Re: National Grant Conference Seminar - Posted by Brandon Morris

Posted by Brandon Morris on January 23, 2002 at 01:05:43:

I went to their conference and then to their seminar…it was informative…Not worth the money in my opinion. However, I did learn quite a bit. They hit on a lot of general topics and then focused on real estate somewhat. At the end…our speaker then added another “deal” called Power 2000…he and his workers work with you one on one…I wasn’t impressed…yes…I spent more money on this too. However…with persistance and no good help from them…I am in my first home and will gain possesion of another house on Feb 1 with an equity of almost 50,000 dollars…so the information is helpful, but free money is well…I haven’t got any yet.

Good Luck,

Let me know

Brandon Morris

Re: National Grant Conference Seminar - Posted by del

Posted by del on January 22, 2002 at 23:36:14:

Do you know if a couple named Mike and Irene Milan are connected with National Grant conference?

Re: National Grant Conference Seminar - Posted by del

Posted by del on January 23, 2002 at 24:16:49:

On Late night infomercials I think I recall recently seeing one about (Something) Grants, and there were3 or 4 people on the show, two people being , this mike and irene milan. They have done stuff relating to Misc gov auctions in the past. IF it is the same, In MY opinion,it might be something to possibly be cautious of.

Anybody know for sure?