national grant confrence - Posted by Tim

Posted by Julius Levai on May 17, 2000 at 23:11:13:

Since You asked a question, I answered it, or do not ask stuped ones, then again there is no stuped ones, only the not asked ones are stuped. I wonder, why are you getting upset, when the rest was not for you. If I were You, I would do my homework on finding out more about Those folks… Wish you well. Julius Levai

national grant confrence - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on May 17, 2000 at 18:10:44:

Has anyone heard about the national grant conferance?
Its supposed to show you about the grants & loans from
the government that are avalable to first time homebuyers and investers.
they are coming to pennsylvania soon it sounds good but
you know the old saying…if it sounds to good to be true…

Re: national grant confrence - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on May 17, 2000 at 20:41:37:

As far as I know the Milins are behind it. Is it good or not you be the judge. They come a long way from my local RAND group! (S.F.Bay Area) Julius Levai

Yes - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on May 17, 2000 at 20:14:32:

Our title officer went to this conference when in Portland, she say’s it was worth the $10.00 entry. The web address of the people is www.federalgrants.com.
To me it is old information that can be looked up in the local library. Matthew Lesko… has been making millions from his books on the very same info. That is what I know to date. BTW my title officer friend has not received any money yet
Pat

Re: national grant confrence - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on May 17, 2000 at 21:09:04:

Im checking my own message out and it is in the future. Right now here in Ca. (Oaktown) is 7 PM, 19 oclock, yet my message is 20 oclock, so I know whats coming! No eartquake please! (Just like Paul Harwey, Andy Rooney,…Good Day!) Julius Levai

Re: national grant confrence - Posted by tim

Posted by tim on May 17, 2000 at 22:28:50:

why did you pick my post to do this???
find another one