National Grants Conferences - Posted by Steveonne

Posted by Steveonne on January 23, 2002 at 10:52:07:

I purchased the tapes for $25 at the 2 day conference. I am listening to them right now. My goal is to see if I can learn enough about grants to help first time home buyers.

National Grants Conferences - Posted by Steveonne

Posted by Steveonne on January 20, 2002 at 08:20:29:

I have recently attended a National Grants Conference. (NGC) I went to learn more about finding ways to use grant money to help me with real estate investing. Has anyone here heard about NGC? Have you utilized this resource?

Re: National Grants Conferences - Posted by Del Starr

Posted by Del Starr on January 22, 2002 at 15:03:31:

Is National Grants conference the seminar connected with Mike and Irene Milan?

Re: National Grants Conferences - Posted by Bryan

Posted by Bryan on January 20, 2002 at 10:11:01:

I went to a conference a few weeks back. Bought the course, looked it over and returned it. It seems as though they weren’t totally honest in the seminar and if I want to find out that information on my own, I can…and so can anyone else…just my opinion!!!

Re: National Grants Conferences - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on January 23, 2002 at 24:33:48:

Yes, they`re Mike and Irene Milin. (They are not Italians…) JL.

Re: National Grants Conferences - Posted by Steveonne

Posted by Steveonne on January 21, 2002 at 06:41:24:

Bryan, I went to the conference also. There was a one day conference where they gave an overview and then give you a chance to buy the course. Then a week later there was a two day conference for those who bought the course. Did you attend the two day course?

By the way, for those reading this, National Grants Conferences markets a home study course on how to get grants, loans, and subsidies. They specifically share about ones pertaining to real estate and small business. There are many other grants loans and subsidies in the course as well.

The course cost was $899.00. My overall opinion of the course is very good. In the next couple of weeks, I should know alot more whether it was worth it or not.

Re: National Grants Conferences - Posted by Matthew

Posted by Matthew on January 23, 2002 at 03:23:29:

I also went to the seminar in Phoenix and purchased the course. I was not able to attend the two day follow up training, but I’m told that I can purchase video tapes of a previous training. Has anyone seen these tapes and are they helpful?