national grants conferences - Posted by terry

Posted by WC on July 24, 2003 at 24:18:55:

go check out their site first before you spend your 900 bucks membership. www.nationalgrants.com

i joined about a year ago, not very satisfly personally(don’t feel like i want to criticize them, just me~)

if you join, you’d get the following materials:
-internet access to their “member only” area
-2 binders (one for RE, one for business)
-800 service line w/ assigned rep
-one book on federal programs
-one book on state & local programs
-2 days workshop

after you attend their 2 days workshop, they would suggest you to buy their 1200 bucks RE coaching and/or grand writing service…

don’t know about you, i prefer to post my questions on this site…

most of their materials can be obtain from the gov’t sites, it’s public informations.

happy investing~
-WC

national grants conferences - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on July 23, 2003 at 23:08:07:

i have searched the archives.
has anyone joined this group and were you satisfied with the results you got?
also are the materials you recieve of good quality?
thanks
terry

Re: national grants conferences - Posted by Brenda Whittaker

Posted by Brenda Whittaker on July 26, 2003 at 16:49:03:

I joined. I join everything. Maybe it’s me, but I wasn’t satisfied at all. You get a counselor, and they kept switching mine. They were supposed to notify me of a local conference I was to attend, and no one ever did - I missed ours, and when I try to call them for advice on how to get an actual business going (incorporate or not, how to do a business plan, etc.) they have no answers. But, I got a lot of good information from them, like resource books. Brenda

Re: national grants conferences - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 24, 2003 at 22:37:10:

Terry----------------

Interesting, I did the search on this main board of CREONLINE.COM and found pretty much neutral and positive comments. Which makes me very suspicious as this program is run by Mike and Ilene Milan, who are, in my view, the scummiest of the scum.

You don’t need this program at all. You will do just fine checking at your local public library for government grants programs. Or by going online. The government makes an effort to inform people of what is available.

I’d recommend you DO NOT give the Milans any of your money.

Good InvestingRon Starr*

Re: national grants conferences - Posted by Kathi

Posted by Kathi on July 24, 2003 at 09:29:02:

Most larger public libraries suscribe to a web service that can be used to track down grants. It is a free service. In fact my library periodically has 1/2 day workshops to show people the system. I think that there was a small charge for atending. Librarians are trained to be helpful.