Nationwide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Stefen

Posted by Jill on March 20, 2006 at 19:27:26:

I’d call to speak to their President Keith Campbell…he is accessible and willing to listen to any unsatisfied individuals.

Nationwide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Stefen

Posted by Stefen on February 26, 2006 at 17:51:06:

Anyone know about this company? I searched the Florida Division of Corporation website, and it says that they voluntarily dissolved in December of 2004. However, there website is still active. It says their President is Keith Campbell…anyone know his history?

Thanks.

Re: Nationwide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Bob in New Jersey

Posted by Bob in New Jersey on February 27, 2006 at 22:36:17:

This company originally started out in East Brunswick, New Jersey. It seemed that almost everyone who purchased their program had major complaints about the quality of the materials, the lack of follow up as promised, many of the stratgies they told you to use were illegal, and the so called expert they assigned to work with you, was anything other than a real estate expert. One major complaint in particular, was that they did not honor their money back guarentee. Eventually, they were investigated by the Attorney Generals office. Once word got out that they were being investigated, it seems that they mysteriously disapear from the state of New Jersey.
There are many good and honest real estate (guru’s) professionals out there. You just have to search this website to find them.

Re: Nationwide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 27, 2006 at 17:29:37:

Put their name in the search engine on this site, you will get more information than you will know what to do with.

Re: Nationwide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by james starks

Posted by james starks on March 20, 2006 at 18:20:43:

I am very interested in purchasing property and im very dissappointed in nationwide,they charged me four hundred dollars for the program.