NC REI, Where Are They?? - Posted by Derek

Posted by Lorenzo,NC on January 23, 1999 at 09:27:54:

Derek,

I’m a newbie myself in Fayetteville REI, I have found some investors are willing to help if you can show yourself worthy. What I mean is to educate yourself as much as you can about REI and the Fayetteville market. It is a booming area with plenty of opportunity if you have help. I was pondering the thought of getting with other investors to form a investment group to network and to help newbies like ourselves.

e-mail me sometime and we can help each w/info that we get

NC REI, Where Are They?? - Posted by Derek

Posted by Derek on January 22, 1999 at 10:33:37:

First let me say that this is an exceptional newsgroup, and I commend all that are prosperous at REI. I am a newbie, in North Carolina, (Fayetteville) to be precise, and the wonderful military has brought me here. Ever since I’ve been reading this newsgroup I haven’t run across any posts from investors in the area.

I was wondering if there is no market here for the REI, due to the tremendous amount of military personnel always having homes for sale, or is this the ideal market? Could they choose to just keep themselves concealed from the public eye? Continuing to reap the benefits of the market with the lack of competition?

If you are out there, I’m seeking some guidance in the area of L/O’s and flipping, but I’m hesitant of getting my feet wet without proper procedures. If you could walk me through a couple it would be greatly appreciated… I’ve read all that has been posted, but I still need more help…actually I’ve read every post on this newsgroup several times over…

Needing a helping hand…

I WANT TO BE THERE IN 2000

Derek

Re: NC REI, Where Are They?? - Posted by MilNC

Posted by MilNC on January 24, 1999 at 09:52:30:

Derek,
have you thought of going to the Dallas convention? Can you get a deep discount for being in the military? or get a military flight to a nearby airbase? Just a thought.