Need a Mortgage Broker - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 26, 2001 at 18:14:55:

Thanks! Ed. I’ll call you next Business day.

Nathan
President/Advanced Investments (REI)

Need a Mortgage Broker - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 25, 2001 at 18:53:53:

Need a Mortgage Broker, who is looking for B-C or D Credit people who are purchasing our homes, and in need of financing. These loans are guaranteed by a FIRST MORTGAGE.
If anyone knows a GOOD! MB, tell them to E-Mail us. We have First, and Second Mortgages available.

Many times we take a credit application, and will forward it to them for preapproval, prior to the sale of the home to an individual. The MB can accept them or pass, we have no problem. We are just trying to find sources for the people needing a residence.

Re: Need a Mortgage Broker - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 25, 2001 at 19:02:32:

We are in Louisiana!

Re: Need a Mortgage Broker - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 25, 2001 at 22:26:42:

Nathan,

I think that if I look around here somewhere, I might find a good Mortgage Broker. (smile) Nathan, if you like, you can call me and we can go over your needs of your buyers, I can do Louisiana. My number is (909) 944-0199

Ed Garcia

Re: Need a Mortgage Broker - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 26, 2001 at 20:29:03:

Please forward me a fax number. We have a few prospects looking for financing in order to purchase a house from us. We have some short credit apps. that, we’ll fax to you for consideration. Then you can advise us. would you be intersted in c & D credit’s if we arranged land contracts? Oh, Yes! I forgot to mention we are in Louisiana, to some that makes a difference. We are looking to build a long term relation with a Good MB. We are a good source for first and second mortgages. Do you pay finders fee if we turn you on to some good ones??? We are currently looking for a MB that, will work with us on short term(6-12mo.) money for us to do flips.