Need A Pal to help with info for a beginner - Posted by Rafael FL

Posted by evelyn on February 19, 2001 at 11:18:04:

Where are you for one, and two, e-mai me off the board to discuss flipping in Central Florida, I haven’t done a whole lot except reading until the wee hours of the night. eacreporter@yahoo.com

Thanks for answering.

evelyn

Need A Pal to help with info for a beginner - Posted by Rafael FL

Posted by Rafael FL on February 18, 2001 at 16:27:13:

In the recent weeks i’ve come to realize that nothing is ever going to happen for anyone unless they themselves make it happen, i’ve been sitting on Ron LeGrand’s course for retailing & wholesaleing houses for about 1.5 months now and it wasn’t until a few days ago i “woke up” and now i would really appreciate (especially in the Central Florida area) some help & motivation from some experienced REIs. and if anyone has anything that they believe would be of assistance it would really be of much relief.

thanx for “listening”,
Rafael

Re: Need A Pal to help with info for a beginner - Posted by Shaun

Posted by Shaun on February 19, 2001 at 09:06:10:

Rafael/Evelyn. That what this site is here for. We are also in CF. Ask questions, you will get answers. What do you want to know?

Re: Need A Pal to help with info for a beginner - Posted by Evelyn (FL)

Posted by Evelyn (FL) on February 18, 2001 at 20:34:41:

Hi Rafael,
I am in Central Florida also, (MELBOURNE) and also bought one of Ron’s courses, the Quick Cash course for $179 or so. I have had mine for ALMOST A YEAR. Just recently I have been REALLY interested in real estate. I am renting…need I say more?

What kind of info do you need? Maybe we can find out what we both are looking for and call each other with the info. What part of the REI are you more interested in. Me…flipping. Let me know what you need to know.

evelyn

P.S. What made you “wake up” about real estate recently?