Need Advice about Mobile Homes and Lonnies Materials. - Posted by George Dean

Posted by Robert McNeely on June 16, 1999 at 07:00:26:

1, Lonnie’s material is all inclusive. Ernest Tew “get Rich Helping Others” is well worth the low price (good forms software), too.
2, 10 in 60 days sounds like a lot to me but after you get rolling, maybe? I have done 15 in the last 2 years, not my total focus however.
3, In my area of Ohio we typically pay $3000 to $5500 and sell for $9,000 to $15,000. You will get a feel for it once you get started. My friend started after I did and proved to me that I was selling too low. I a lot of ways we have raised the going prices in our parks we work in.
4, Other sites?
5, Video is not available, The first convention may still be available on tape. Contact J.P.

Need Advice about Mobile Homes and Lonnies Materials. - Posted by George Dean

Posted by George Dean on June 12, 1999 at 11:29:14:

After reading Rich Dad/Poor Dad & Cash Flow Quandrant and finding this GREAT site, I see my future now!

I have only dreamed of real estate. After reading everything on this site I KNOW I can do it.

I want to be a Lonnie Protege’! I can totally see the Mobile Home idea working. I want to make it happen.

I do have several questions for you more experienced folks.

1. Besides every course in the Mobile Home Section, what additional materials should I purchase to give me the full understanding I need to put this all together. For example: Is there a Real Estate Nuts and Bolts manual I should purchase OR does Lonnie’s material cover all I need to know?

2)Realistically, If I can devote 15 hours a week to the Mobile Home business and considering I am as green as a cucumber, what time frame should I be looking at to make my first purchase. My goal would be to finance 10 Mobile Homes in 60 days. Realistic?

1. Dies Lonnies manual cover how to determine the value Mobile Homes? You make money when you BUY assets. Determining proper value is critical.

2. Are there any other real estate sites that would prove fruitfull?

3. Can I order video tapes of these conventions you guys have had?

Success to you ALL!

George Dean
Dallas Texas