Need Advice in Kansas City - Posted by Tony

Posted by Clair–MO on August 20, 2004 at 21:11:35:

Tony, I have been using Carleton Sheets’ program for the past 10 years and doing quite well with it. It isn’t a scam at all. You have to “work the system” if you don’t it isn’t for you. The course gives you enough information to do something as you take in the knowledge you have to have act on the knowledge by applying what you have learned. I’m in Springfield, Missouri if you like to talk over the phone send an email to me. And I’ll get back with you, fair enough?

Need Advice in Kansas City - Posted by Tony

Posted by Tony on August 20, 2004 at 14:58:42:

Hi.

I am thinking about purchasing either Carleton Sheets real estate course or John Becks. Can anyone give me some advice on either of these two courses? Do they work? Is one better than the other? Are they scams? Can someone with no real estate experience do this? I have just read some real horror stories about people who have gotten ripped off. Most of these people said they bought the program and never opened it and then tried to return it to get their money back. Why buy it in the first place then? I’m not worried about trying to get a refund… I just want to know if the course(s) work or not.

Thanks for any advice,
Tony in KC… anthonyp1972@aol.com

Re: Need Advice in Kansas City - Posted by Paul D. Ditzer

Posted by Paul D. Ditzer on September 13, 2004 at 12:35:06:

Tony,

I’ve used the Carleton Sheets course & it is not a scam. Can’t tell you about John Becks. I’m in the Kansas City area so holler if you want/need to follow-up.

Enjoy

Re: Need Advice in Kansas City - Posted by Mel Feller

Posted by Mel Feller on August 21, 2004 at 12:47:26:

In regards to the courses, as a former coach for both Carleton and John, just study the basics, research your area and get to know your prices, days on the market, and sold prices. Then just contact your county assessor or treasurer and then get the tax lists. From there treat them as a motivated seller.