Need Advice on Contact/Mailer Software. - Posted by R.P

Posted by Soraya/Califorina on October 29, 2000 at 23:22:53:

We have a modified version of software called Sharkbait. (It was modified for a MacIntosh and our program will produce the letters.)

Sharkbait was designed for PC’s using the foreclosure data from this web site:

http://www.e-foreclosuredata.com/

Sharkbait website is:

http://www.digitaldeal.com/contacts.htm

I don’t know for sure if Shark Bait for PC’s will do what you want but you may want to visit their website to find out.

Soraya

Need Advice on Contact/Mailer Software. - Posted by R.P

Posted by R.P on October 29, 2000 at 22:06:29:

I got a bunch of folks that i’d like to send 2 or 3 letters to who are aproaching foreclosure. I need a software package that will allow me to enter in the contact information once and then send them my 3 pretypped letter templates at different times. Something that i can put on autodrive and then remind me to spit out the letters at a predetermind time. Any suggestions ?
Thanks

-R.E

Re: Need Advice on Contact/Mailer Software. - Posted by Lonnie Turner

Posted by Lonnie Turner on October 30, 2000 at 11:58:06:

I use “contact plus Personal for home & Business” You can enter your contact information once & you also can import a letter fron word or wordperfec or word pro & merge you contact information into your letter templates. It will automatically creat a history of the mailing. You also can merge field into the letter that you create in contact plus. You can keep note on each contact schedule to do, letters & email, & phone calls & have them recur if you like. You can filter contacts so that you are dealing with the prospects you want. Download the software from contactplus.com or go to Znet or Cnet & read up on the software & download. If you go to contactplus web site I think they might have screen shots for you.
Other Features:
Print Labels
Print Envelopes
Searck Capablities
Create indexes by fiels you choose.
Many, Many More.

Re: Need Advice on Contact/Mailer Software. - Posted by JGoodsen

Posted by JGoodsen on October 30, 2000 at 24:34:28:

Try ACT. It is a contact manager that will allow you to map letters, calls or visits as well as log information you enter in phone calls. Works for me.

Others out there that may work: MS Outlook, Goldmine, Sharkware.

You also may want to see what CNET has for a download. You might be able to find some shareware or freeware that will work for you. Saved expenses always migrate directly to the bottome line.