Need advice on selling MH quick - Posted by MelD

Posted by Leidia on July 16, 2003 at 18:21:18:

Hi Mel,

I am sorry that I actually don’t have any ideas. However, I am trying to learn what mobile homes sell for in different parts of the country. If you have a minute/inclination would you be able to tell me what price are you asking for your home? What mobile home partk do you live in ?

Need advice on selling MH quick - Posted by MelD

Posted by MelD on July 15, 2003 at 13:48:16:

I have a MH in Jonesboro, GA located in a park I am trying to sell quick. I am currently buying a new house and need to get rid of the mobile home. It’s an 87 Brookwood Sunshine w/2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The carpet is less than a year old and all the cabinets have been redone. It’s located in a park w/lake, 2 pools, tennis and basketball courts. Lot rent includes water, cable and trash pick-up (2 times a week). Any suggestions on selling this quickly. Any help or info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mel

Simple… - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on July 18, 2003 at 21:53:36:

…four things to promote a quick sale: low price, lots of advertising, good seller terms, make it clean as a whistle, or is that a whistler?

Regards, doc

Re: Need advice on selling MH quick - Posted by Ken

Posted by Ken on July 17, 2003 at 08:22:37:

Hi Mel,

Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Would be interested in more info on
your MH.

Are you ready to sell ASAP? Please feel
free to e-mail me with all info you have
available.

Ken Leatherman
knleatherman@alltel.net

Re: Need advice on selling MH quick - Posted by Brian (savannah)

Posted by Brian (savannah) on July 16, 2003 at 22:39:25:

Mel,
Do you own free and clear? Is the park rentals or just Home owners? I live in Savannah GA and would be interested in speaking with you about it. Feel free to e-mail me if I can be any help.

Brian