Need Advice - Posted by Yolanda

Posted by Ray on February 06, 2002 at 09:52:10:

Probably first thing is quit trying to get info from your co-workers. You need to invest in a course from a pro you trust. I like Ron Legrand. He gives good step by step instructions and forms.

Need Advice - Posted by Yolanda

Posted by Yolanda on February 06, 2002 at 07:58:04:

Hello,

As a novice, I need a question answered. When you talk about seller’s financing, What does this mean? If I have an anxious seller willing to sell his property but don’t need all cash right away. How can I explain to him about seller’s financing?

Also, with lease options. If i give a downpayment and the monthly cost to rent w/option to buy is $1,500 and the seller is taking half of that towards my downpayment. How is the seller benefiting from this? I know that the property is still his but why will a seller do this than getting a qualified buyer to buy the property?

I am asking these questions and there will be more because I am a real estate agent (3 months) and no one in my office knows about creative financing. I want to become more knowledgeable about this so my skills will not be limited to helping buyers achieving the dream of home ownership.

I read all the questions and responses all the time. This is a great source for help. Also, if I do creative financing in my office do you think I might have a problem with the broker not knowing and thinking I might be doing something wrong?

All answers are greatly appreciated.

God Bless and Good Investing