NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE...PLEASE - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by peter on April 13, 2000 at 21:31:30:

i use csg phone direct, they have a nice custom set up for real estate investors it’s thru ron legrand program it does it all there demonstration phone line is 1800-445-9580 or www.csgphonedirect.com

NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 13, 2000 at 09:35:06:

OK Guys Im getting ready to swing into full effect with Joe’s L/O system. Here’s what I need, I need a service or a particular answering machine that will let me have a directory for 3 or more voicemails at once so I can direct calls to particular properties and have the T/B get all the info they need without interrupting my brain storming moments. What services or devices are you guys currently employing. Models capacity, prices etc etc

All responses would be sooooooooo appreciated. Thanks

Anthony Henry

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on April 14, 2000 at 07:25:46:

I use “answer call” from Bell Atlantic. Just call up your local phone carrier and tell them that you want voice mail with a seperate # from your home #. Its about $29 a month with capacity for 8 mailboxes and all kinds of features like paging you when you get a message.

Residential Call Notes perhaps? - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on April 13, 2000 at 12:53:46:

It’s $10 per month and has 4 submailboxes in addition to the main mailbox. So far, we’re very pleased with it…

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 13, 2000 at 10:12:15:

Anthony-

I don’t know if this is what you need or not. I still have to check it out, but it gets good press here and it’s free with a toll free#.

www.ureach.com

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by LIsa

Posted by LIsa on April 13, 2000 at 09:45:07:

We use a VTECH 900mhz cordless digital answering device. Model no. 914 ADLI. Around $80.00 at Best Buy or Circuit City. It has 4 voice mailboxes. We use one for the farm, one for my husband’s business, one for REI, and there is a “public mailbox” for any misc. calls. Works really well. Good luck to you. Lisa

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by Dan G (DFW)

Posted by Dan G (DFW) on April 13, 2000 at 09:40:19:

Look at www.Phonedirect.com

You get an 800# and can set-up approx. 100 mailboxes.

I have people call in, punch in a property code, and they hear a full description of the property. You can also set these up to have people request “free reports”.

Re: Residential Call Notes perhaps? - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 13, 2000 at 15:08:09:

So TRandle I went to ureach and checked it out seems too good to be true. Do I understand this correctly, I get a main mailbox and SUBBOXES/100 min/month for $10 a month.

But here’s my question especially if you have Joe’s L/O program just how programmable are the mailboxes. Will I be able to leave lengthly descriptions of properties without having the callers leave me useless voicemails which I would most likely have no need to check or would want to.

Anthony Henry

Sorry … it is www.csgphonedirect.com - Posted by Dan G. (DFW)

Posted by Dan G. (DFW) on April 13, 2000 at 10:44:02:

Sorry … it is www.csgphonedirect.com

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 13, 2000 at 10:29:28:

WOW You guys are just on the ball today :slight_smile: talk about fast and reliable services…lol. Thank you Chris, Lisa and Dan and to anyone else who respond. Ohh Lisa I will definately check out your VTGECH and Dan is that the right link?

Anthony Henry

Re: NEED AN EFFECTIVE ANSWERING SERVICE…PLEASE - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 13, 2000 at 10:09:07:

Dan-

Is that the correct URL? I tried it and it switched over to http://www.comnetwork.com/. Any pointers on finding the system you mentioned?

-Chris

Re: Residential Call Notes perhaps? - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on April 13, 2000 at 17:03:07:

Anthony,
I have not used Ureach, although I’ve read that many people on this site do use it. I use Call Notes from AT&T which has 5 mailboxes for the “residential” service. I believe each box has 30 seconds for my message. I have it set up to receive caller messages, but I would think you could set it up as announcement only. I get paged (you can direct it to any number you want, mobile, etc.) with the box number so that I know whether or not it’s a seller, buyer, foreclosure, etc. My guess is that Ureach would have those capabilities and more from what I’ve read here.

Re: Sorry … it is www.csgphonedirect.com - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 13, 2000 at 11:27:00:

Well Dan I just got the phone with CSG not a bad service but a bit more than I need right now. It seems this would work more for you BIG guys who are already deep in the money…:slight_smile: Although it offers a great way of tracking your markerting and advertising campaigns. I will be keeping the faxed info and link handy though. Thanks again Dan

Anthony Henry