need better strategy advice - Posted by john

Posted by Greg Ny on February 16, 2001 at 11:18:26:

Hi,

I not an expert but i wouldn’t use maximum profits as the reason for pursuing a certain type of REI. Specializing in a certain feild of REI that is the most attractive to you and your style is more important than , “is this the one that will make me the most?” approach. Besides if you find what your good at you will make more money than doing something just for the profit. Just my 2 pennies.

Greg NY

read “How-to” articles, they helped me out

need better strategy advice - Posted by john

Posted by john on February 16, 2001 at 10:56:20:

hi,
i need advice on a better strategy for real estate investing.i am fairly new to real estate investing. although i have done a few rehabs.the problem is funds are tied up to long and not enough monthly cash flow.i recently rented a 3/2 for $850 a month.how can i generate a good amount of monthly cash flow and still do deals. i will try any methods.flips,lease options,rentals, owner financing.i wanted to do as many methods as i can but need more knowledge.just so many to consider and not sure which to use for maximum profits.

Re: need better strategy advice - Posted by TD

Posted by TD on February 16, 2001 at 12:40:58:

Use the search button on this site for gathering information from other posts on subjects that you’re interested in.

Read the articles as well. It all depends on your comfort level and whether you like “tenants and toilets” for example.