Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by chris

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on February 16, 2000 at 07:58:56:

You can call GAREIA at (770) 451-8880. I don’t know the market in Athens. I deal here in Cobb county. Haven’t had a good reason to go elsewhere. The membership fee is $120 per year, and well worth it. You also might want to go to the CRE Online convention. It can really change your mindset and get you motivated to do more deals.

Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on February 12, 2000 at 22:33:31:

My husband and I purchased the CS program and would like to have a mentor for RE. Someone that is patient and willing to work with a couple that has very little knowledge of RE. We promise what ever help is given to us we will in turn help others. If you live in the Metro Atlanta Area Please respond ASAP thanks.

Re: Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on February 15, 2000 at 08:15:05:

I have been doing REI in the Atlanta area for the last 3 years. I would also recommend that you go to the GAREIA meetings if at all possible. There are TONS of people there that are happy to talk REI all day long. You can certainly return e-mail me, and maybe we can talk. I live on the west side of town, in Cobb county.

Re: Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 13, 2000 at 09:01:36:

chris-

I recommend posting this on the main board. There are some Georgia investors over there. Have you looked into joining your local RE Investors club-I believe it is the largest in the country. Check the RE Clubs link within the yellow border on the left of the page.

The CREOnline convention will be held in Atlanta in about two weeks. You can check it out at the banner near the top of the page.

-Good Luck, Chris

Re: Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on February 16, 2000 at 05:29:10:

Tim. Whats the e-mail address for the Georgia REIA? GAREIA?

Re: Need Experienced Re Investor In Atlanta Ga Help as Mentor - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on February 15, 2000 at 18:16:55:

Tim, I am interested in joining the GAREIA but missed yesterdays meeting. (class conflict) Can I still go to the new member orientation and pay my dues then? Also, as a member, do you happen to know anyone in GAREIA that is from Athens, GA? I have been having a hard time trying to get people to even consider L/O and there are almost no real estate ads in the paper - all through brokers. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks
Mike