need expert mortgage broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by sean

Posted by Steve on August 02, 2003 at 20:07:42:

Well, you sparked my curiousity so I went ahead and did what you suggested. After all, maybe I have been incorrect all these years and maybe you really do know everything. As it turns out though, that is not the case. As I assume everyone knows, simultaneous and concurrent are in fact the same thing. Also, I went ahead and searched simultaneous closing in Florida as you suggested and came up with over 100 links about how they are LEGAL and 1 link about how someone was taken advantage of during an inflated flipping scheme!!
It appears you may want to take your own advice and do that search yourself!! I do not know what you are referring to that is illegal, but it is definately something different than what you are calling it!! These transactions are done every day in Fl. and everywhere else…legally!!
I copied and pasted some links so you can take a look. Next time you should make sure you know what you are talking about before you go giving advice!! Then again, it is investors like yourself that make it so easy to make bundles in the Orlando area. All of the good deals are there for the taking at ANY time because people like yourself have no clue what they are doing and could not make a deal close if there lives depended on it!! By the way, I NEVER said I could not find someone to perform these closings!! As I said previously, there are attorneys all over Orange, Seminole and Osceola counties that perform these type of closings on a regular basis!! The trick is finding a good, reliable one that will follow through with tasks in a timely manner…the reason for the 1st post you jumped into!!

Heres a few links for everyone to look at to show your ignorance in this matter:

http://www.americanfunding.net/page16.html

http://www.westontitle.com/closing.html

www.russwhitney.com/toolbox/discount_notes.pdf

Foreclosure Hunter’s Guerrilla Marketing Tools & Tactics buy_consumer_contracts_sell_financial_instruments_buyers.html

www.noteinvesting.com/ m_simultaneous_closing_form_full.htm

What you may be referring to, which is in no way what was EVER said or implied that I intend to do!!

www.reference.com/Dir/Business/Investing/Real_Estate/

www.reitoolbelt.com/pforums/ msgs.cfm?msg=890&forum=22

Foreclosure Hunter’s Guerrilla Marketing Tools & Tactics real_estate_notes_renterhunters.com_cheap.html

www.reference.com/Dir/Business/ Financial_Services/Mortgages

www.adusa.com/Three.htm

www.all-foreclosure.com/forum/messages/8427.html

need expert mortgage broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by sean

Posted by sean on August 02, 2003 at 10:47:28:

I am an experienced investor looking for a very good mortgage broker with access to many programs specializing in subprime lending. Broker needs to be able to follow through with deals and understanding creative real estate techniques is a plus! If you can help, please email me. I have tons of deals waiting.
We also need a title co. and/or r.e. closing attorney in the Orlando area that is very familiar with simultaneous closings, taking properties into trust and other creative techniques. Any referrals would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

Re: need expet mortgage broker&title Orlando - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on August 02, 2003 at 20:18:52:

Thanks to the helpful people out there who have replied to my question. I was pretty taken back by Dolfs immediate response and was wondering if I had made a mistake posting on this board. I am very glad to see that not everyone on this board is as rude as him. Thanks again for everyones help!!

Re: need expert mortgage broker - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on August 02, 2003 at 19:03:54:

Dolf doesn’t know what he is talking about. I’ve done plenty of double closings. Some on HUD repos with full disclosure to HUD and their title agent.

If you need help finding the right people, feel free to drop me an email.

Re: need expet broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by Dolf

Posted by Dolf on August 02, 2003 at 11:25:13:

I hate to burst your bubble sport, but concurrent closings are illegal in the state of Florida! The Florida Statutes and case law are very clear on this point!

Re: need expet broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by Eric in N FL

Posted by Eric in N FL on August 02, 2003 at 14:59:19:

Dolf,
You know what he means it’s a double closing. You know instead of spewing BS why don’t you tactfully explain. And for god sakes don’t use the term sport!! By your short and stupid reply you must be another ambulance chasing attorney who has decided to focus on closings because the market is so hot. Go back to canvassing traffic accidents and leave real estate to people who know what they are talking about.

-Eric

Re: need expet broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on August 02, 2003 at 11:36:40:

I hate to burst YOUR bubble Einstein, but you are incorrect. Simultaneous closings are performed on a regular basis and are perfectly legal! We have several attorneys who have done them for us and other investors on a regular basis. You are right in that the law is clear on this type of transaction…very clear that it is legal!! Problem is, as with most attorneys, they tend to move slow…which is why I posted this!! Out of curiousity, how on earth would you think it is illegal to buy a property cash and turn around and sell it to someone else…especially if the lender does not require seasoning!! So, unless you know the facts, Sport, you would benefit from not giving advice!! It is people like you that have half the novice investors out there believing “flipping” or “quick turns” are illegal!! Of course, you probably believe that too!!

Re: need expet broker&title co-Orlando - Posted by Dolf

Posted by Dolf on August 02, 2003 at 13:01:50:

First, I suggest that you learn the definition of the word “concurrent.” Secondly, look up the definition of the word “simultaneous.” What you’ve attempted to describe above is not in any way a so-called "simultaneous closing."Lastly do a Google search of the term “double closing in Florida!” P.S. How come you can’t find anyone in Orange, Seminole and Volusia counties to help you?