NEED FEEDBACK ON CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM - Posted by PATRICIA

Posted by Richard on January 05, 2001 at 15:57:11:

I bought Carleton Sheets No Money Down Program and I’ve not been able to get myself to use the techniques. However, I also bought John Beck’s Free and Clear and am ready to start buying Tax Liens in Texas in March. You can get info on John Beck at JohnBeck.net

Good Luck
Richard

NEED FEEDBACK ON CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM - Posted by PATRICIA

Posted by PATRICIA on January 01, 2001 at 14:55:29:

MY HUSBAND AND I WANT TO GET INTO THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. WE HAVE SEEN CARLTON SHEETS INFOMERCIAL ON TV AND WE WONDERING IF IT REALLY WORKS. IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU

Re: NEED FEEDBACK ON CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM - Posted by Nathan

Posted by Nathan on January 06, 2001 at 19:59:24:

Its a great Basics Course in order to learn the terminology, and the mechanics of the REI Business. You also, get some Analysis Forms which will greatly help you out in calculating if the asking price is too much, and helps you to determine if you should negoitate a better price or Walk-Off. I agree with RichGa, concerning the coaching service, it should be taylored more to helping with questions than, giving advise. Some REI’s that, are looking for more information have turned to the Ron LeGrand Courses, for that Faster Ride.

I’ve had success with C/S Course, and keep it for a reference as well. It was the first course I got involved with. I made 66% on my first house, however, I can’t say I’ll make that, on a regular bases. I’ve made less % as well.

Good Luck!
Nathan

Re: NEED FEEDBACK ON CARLTON SHEETS PROGRAM - Posted by Rich_Ga

Posted by Rich_Ga on January 01, 2001 at 20:55:25:

Patricia,
My wife and I bought The Carlton Sheets program a couple years ago. We wanted to jump right in, but so many other things come about that we just read a few things and set it aside. About a year later we were called for coaching assistance which was about $3,000. We bought this, which in my opinion was a huge waste of $3k. What it did do though was get us motivated to get our money’s worth out of it. Carlton has sound advice and excellent tips and strategies in his courseware. I think its very worthwhile buying the initial course, but there is so much missing that you will want to buy more in-depth books, written by who?? Carlton sheets. I now have 2 homes and 11 mobile homes and even today used Carltons initial book as a reference on some materials. After reading his material read some more material from other sources and get a sound grasp on what your about to do so you don’t get burned.
Good luck
Rich