Need funds - Posted by Debra

Posted by Phil Pelletier on August 11, 2003 at 20:09:30:

You are kidding, right? No disrespect intended, but this ntire website section on mobile homes is dedicated to the fact the NO ONE will finance an in-park mobile home anymore. That may be too strong a statement, because there are people who are gearing up to go into that business, but right now all the lenders are licking serious wounds from this market. Huge losses, continual rent payments, it’s a nightmare for a lender.

We all hold our own finance notes (if we don’t sell for cash outright). The odds that you will find a lender to place even a DIME of their money back into this blood bath are very slim. I would be happy to discuss dealing with the lender myself and selling you the home on a note (Basically financing you from here). If you would like to talk about it, I am at 503-709-8184.

Phil Pelletier

Need funds - Posted by Debra

Posted by Debra on August 10, 2003 at 11:01:42:

I have found a repo doublewide but am having trouble finding a lender who will loan without land. I am also self employed which means I don’t want to use tax returns to prove income. I have good credit but am lost in this situation. I am in need of finding these funds within 1-2 weeks. Do you know of anyone who can do this? I am located in North Carolina. Thanks for any suggestions.