Need Help Enlarging Scope of Business - Posted by ChrisW

Posted by Matt B on December 19, 2000 at 08:48:03:

I have always preferred doing lease options. I bought Ron LeGrand’s course a while ago, but there a couple of other good ones for sale on this site as well.

Doing lease options gives me the ability to have “We buy houses. We take over payments. No equity/no problem. We will buy or lease your house. No commissions/fees.” on my signs. This draws an even larger number of sellers. Some of these I turn into lease options, some into subject to deals. To tell you how exactly I do it would be a course in itself. I recommend that you buy some courses, do some study, then post any questions that may come up so we can help you here.

Ron LeGrand’s big 3 module set has information on both of these types of deals. However, again, he is not the only one with good information on these types of deals. And, not to sound like too much of a commercial, but there is a 10% discount on courses this month if you sign up as an “Insider” here. It’s the perfect time to add some more tools to your real estate investing toolbox!

Need Help Enlarging Scope of Business - Posted by ChrisW

Posted by ChrisW on December 18, 2000 at 21:42:28:

My family and I recently started a real estate business. In an effort to get sellers to call us, we placed bandit signs all over a section of my town. We have made a few other marketing attempts as well. My concern is that our so-called “programs” to offer potential sellers are very limited. We are all relatively new at investing and have only had experience buying properties cheap and either flipping them to other investors or rehabbing them. Although these are great ways to make money, it is a very limited scope. When sellers call, we either buy the house real,real cheap, or there is no deal at all (which is most often the case)I would like to offer other potential solutions to there problems but don’t have any knowledge or experience with any.

Can anyone give me some examples of what else they do(other then buying real cheap) and how exactly they do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks