need help finding deals - Posted by realst8tx

Posted by Paul S on February 17, 2002 at 15:05:46:

I need help funding deals, not finding them. The deals are everywhere. Sometimes you have to think creatively to see the deals- but they are there. Every area has steals, you just have to keep a watchful eye. They don’t all have “For Sale” signs out front, or ads running that say “owner will finance”, or “rent to own”. Many times- most times- deals look conventional at first. That’s where you come in with your knowledge to create a deal where it appears none exists. Are you asking the right questions (pre-qualifying the seller & the property)? Depending on your strategy, some properties might be made for it- others might be out of the running right away. You only know if you are talking to sellers and asking questions. This website is outstanding for providing just the info you need- look into it a little deeper.

need help finding deals - Posted by realst8tx

Posted by realst8tx on February 17, 2002 at 07:31:11:

Help! I can’t seem to find any good deals. I have recently lined up conventional financing for up to 4 properties, with a purchase price of up to $400,000 each. My problem is locating a good deal to get started. I’ve tried the expired vacant mls, but the phone numbers are all bogus. I have a rapport with a couple of agents, but they aren’t coming across anything that I can make the numbers work. I’ve placed ads in the paper, but no response. I know it may take some time to find a good property, and was wondering what others are doing to find them. I would like to flip a few in the beginning, and if I find something that might be worth holding, then I’ll rent it. Just hoping someone else has some good ideas on where I can find good properties. Thanks for your help!